|Available in||Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West, Western Cape|
|Deadline||July 31, 2019|
Our Graduate Programme is about finding the very best talent to help us create a more sustainable future.
You’ll contribute to our business from the first day you join us.You’ll take on two or three roles during the three-year programme, learning through doing, working alongside top industry experts on an accelerated and exhilarating development journey that’s rooted in a purpose-led high-performance culture.
You’ll need to be someone who can bring our values to life. You’ll be able to look beyond processes to the lives we touch. And you’ll be a team player, ready to share ideas, collaborate, and play your part in creating positive and long-term change.
- Have a degree or postgraduate degree (Honours or Masters) in disciplines relevant to mining, in particular, Engineering and relevant sub-disciplines; Commerce; Data Science; HR; Geology; Safety and Sustainability; and Environment.
- Have excellent academics.
- Be team players with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and a passion for challenging work in our Operations.
- Actively participate in campus and community life.
How to apply
Visit the link below and press on the “Apply to join us today” button to submit your application online.