|Available in||Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West|
|Deadline||May 31, 2019|
Anglo American South Africa has been voted by non-profit organisations as the company contributing most effectively towards community development in South Africa for the eight year running. Anglo American Plc. offers this on-the-job training learnership programme to deliver knowledge and upgrade the youth’s skills and to give them work experience. This opportunity is opened every year during the 1st of March until the end of May. Shortlisted candidates will go for interviews and psychometric tests.
Additional benefits of learnerships include monthly stipend / allowance, a learnership agreement, subsidised accommodation and meals, a toolbox which will become the property of the learner after the completion of the trade test, free personal protective equipment (PPE) and of course free training.
- You must be a South African citizen to apply and provide a certified copy ID.
- Passed Grade 12 or Matric with a 40% pass rate in Mathematics and English ( Physical Science will be an added advantage), or a minimum of 4-5 subjects in N2 that are related to the relevant field, which are as specified, Mathematics, Engineering Science, Theories of the relevant field, Industrial Electronics or Engineering Drawings or Platting and Structural Drawing
- Proficient in English
- Submit an updated and complete CV
- Certified copy of driver’s license (optional)
- Applicants must pass the relevant Rehabilitation Functionality Assessment (RFA) and have a medical certificate of fitness.
How to apply
Visit www.jobopportunities.angloamerican.com to register and forward the application documents to the Admin Office, SIVOS, Private Bag X506, Kathu 8446
or hand deliver to the Admin Office, SIVOS, corner of Hans Coetzee and Hendrik van Eck Avenues, Kathu 8446.
For enquiries, please contact (053) 739-3300 / 3634 / 2570