|Available in||Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape|
|Location||Woodstock, Rosslyn, Westmead, Paarden Island and Bryanston|
|Deadline||August 31, 2019|
At AVI, we grow great brands and great people. Our Graduate Programme provides a platform for future leaders to realise their potential in an organisation that will challenge them to create, innovate and make a difference. The program has evolved since its launch in 2016 and for our 2019 intake, we are on the search for bright minds in a number of disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering (1)
- Electronic Engineering (1)
- Industrial Engineering (3)
- Mechanical Engineering (2)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
Over a 24-month period, you will be exposed to a variety of projects that will make a tangible difference to the AVI business. You will be afforded opportunities to learn from the most senior individuals in our business and be given exciting projects where your innovative mind will be challenged.
- A relevant Bsc Degree with a minimum average of 60%/70% in your final year of studies depending on the position.
- Able to work in the relevant city as required per post.
- Any relevant vacation experience or part-time work
How to apply
Visit the link below and select any one or more of the available graduate opportunities. Follow the given instructions to submit an application.