|Company||Department of Communications|
|Deadline||June 21, 2019|
The Department of Communications invites South African unemployed Graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 years to apply for the Internship Programme as
detailed here under.
Internship Programme: Internal Audit
Ref No: Ipia/2019
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Directorate: Internal Audit
Stipend : R7008.00 Per Month
Centre : Pretoria
- Bachelor Degree In Internal/ External Audit Or Financial Accounting With Internal/ External Audit As Major Subjects.
- Willing To Travel And Work Long Hours.
- Good Interpersonal Skills,
- Professionalism And Integrity,
- Ability To Work Under Pressure,
- And Deadline-driven Individual.
- The successful must be analytical, and have high attention to detail.
- S/he should have an understanding of broader audit (auditing standards), governance e.G. Pfma,
- Corporate governance and business knowledge. Self-starter, ambitious and willingness to learn
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents
- The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certied copies of all qualication(s) and ID document.
- The certication must be within three (3) months.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualication, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certicate from the South African Qualication Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent to:
The DG of the Department of Communications,
Private Bag X812,
Hand deliver to: Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival Street, Hateld , Pretoria
Contact Person Mr. Daniel Nkitseng Tel No: (012) 473 0493
Visit the link below for more information.