|Deadline||July 21, 2019|
Every year we take on some of South Africa’s brightest university graduates, who join us with a mix of engineering, science and commerce degrees. Our Graduates, when joining us participate in an ongoing training programme, structured to accelerate their careers. Some of our Senior Managers, Team Leads, Tech Leads and Solutions Architects joined Entelect as Graduates – so the idea of taking in graduates is at the very core of who we are and what we believe in.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!!!
Don’t worry, it’s not physical, we have plenty of that in the social clubs that we offer our people! Boot Camp takes place in January each year. It’s designed to immerse Software Engineering and Business Analyst graduates into real-world software development. By the time you have moved through the 6-week programme, you would have been exposed to several languages and cutting-edge frameworks, which are actively being used in the industry. We recently interviewed our previous graduates who experienced Boot Camp and these videos can be viewed on our YouTube channel.
TRAINING AND GROWTH
Training, learning and mentorship are part of our DNA. We incorporate learning into every aspect of the job, through working alongside some of South Africa’s best talent – people who are dedicated to learning from and teaching each other continuously.
We have structured the training to cater for different learning styles. There are options for self-study training, group-based training, formal and informal learning, and if there isn’t anything suitable for you, then we encourage you to find what works and we will look at sponsoring it.
- BSc, BEng, BCom, BIS, BCompt, Honours or Masters degree from one of the mainstream universities.
- In your final year of your IT or Computer Sciences degree
- Only open to South African graduates or graduates who already have a work permit to work in South Africa.
Please Note: if you do not meet these 3 non-negotiable requirements your application will automatically be declined.
- Academic results in the upper 60’s and above
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail but viewed from a ‘bigger picture’ perspective.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.
Due to the sensitivity of the data and systems we work with, we will require you to undergo a Credit and Criminal check should we proceed to the offer stage.
How to apply
Visit the link below and click on the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. Proceed to follow the instructions and submit your application.