|Company||Department of Government Communication and Information System|
|Available in||Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West, Western Cape|
|Location||Kimberly, Gauteng, Durban, East London, Bloemfontein, Mafikeng, Polokwane, Nelspruit & Capetown|
|Deadline||June 28, 2019|
Government Communication and Information System would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2019/2020 financial year. The Graduate Internship Programmes meant to provide work exposure to nine (9) graduates for a period of twenty (24) months. Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an Internship Programme previously. Placement in the organisation after the Internship Programme is not guaranteed. Preference will be given to the following designated groups: People with Disabilities, Coloureds, Indians and Whites.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Position: Provincial Liaison (X9)
Stipend: R6747.75 Per Month
- Kimberley (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/33)
- Gauteng (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/34)
- Durban (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/35)
- East London (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/36)
- Bloemfontein (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/37)
- Makeng (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/38)
- Polokwane (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/39)
- Nelspruit (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/40)
- Cape Town (Ref: 3/1/5/1 – 19/41)
- An appropriate National Diploma (NQF 6) or three (3) years Degree (NQF 7) in Public Administration; Public Management, Office Management or related equivalent qualification, as recognized by SAQA.
- The candidate should have understanding of the following administration related areas: Financial Management, Supply Chain, Human Resource, Asset Management, and Fleet Management.
Skills required are:
- Computer literacy,
- Communication (verbal and written),
- monitoring and research tools,
- ability to work independently and within a team and;
- ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents
- The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certied copies of all qualication(s) and ID document.
- The certication must be within three (3) months.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualication, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certicate from the South African Qualication Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent to:
The DG of Government Communication and Information System,
Private Bag X745,
Hand deliver to: Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival Street, Hatfield , Pretoria
Visit the link below for more information.