|Available in||Western Cape|
|Deadline||July 5, 2019|
Laingsburg Municipality invites applications from unemployed graduates for its Internship Programme for the financial year 2019 / 2020. The duration of this programme is 12 months.
Remuneration: R100 000 P.a. (No Additional Benefits Or Allowances Will Be Payable)
- Assistance with adherence to GRAP principles and budget procedures;
- Assist in the development of statistical reporting modules;
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures;
- Assist in the compilation of budgets, financial statements and management reports;
- Assist with reconciliations and financial analyses;
- Electronic capturing of financial data;
- Other financial functions, including Asset management and insurance.
- Assist with Revenue and Income Management.
- Assist with Expenditure and Supply Chain Management.
- Any Finance-related administration.
- Rotation within the different departments over the period of internship.
- B.Comm degree, National Diploma or equivalent, preferably majoring in Accounting;
- Sound knowledge of General Recognised Accounting Practice (GRAP);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Be Computer literate and have knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
How to apply
To apply in assured confidence, please send your Application form, CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter (including details of at least 3 contactable referees and the relevant reference number) to
The Human Resource Manager, Laingsburg Municipality, Private Bag X4, Laingsburg, 6900
For enquiries contact the Human Resource Office- Ms Noeline Gouws at (023) 5511 019
Visit the link below for more information.