|Company||Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa|
|Available in||Eastern Cape|
|Deadline||May 10, 2019|
The Graduate Learner Programme is for a fixed term contract period of eighteen (18) months. The main purpose of the Graduate Learner Programme is for new graduates to have the opportunity to explore their specific area of specialisation as a career interest, develop skills and knowledge and gain practical work experience within the various areas of qualification specialisation as indicated below.
Key Performance Areas
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or
- Report writing, memorandums.
Applicants should have a Bachelors/Honours Degree (or equivalent) in a Business related field.
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required
How to apply
Visit the link below and click on the “Apply” button.