|Company||Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator|
|Deadline||July 5, 2019|
The OPFA is currently recruiting two (2) interns to embark on an outstanding
development opportunity. The Pretoria based internship will be for a period of twelve (12) months starting on 1 August 2019. Interns will be exposed to various areas of human resources management including payroll, leave management, remuneration management and performance management. No prior work experience required. Upon successful conclusion of the internship, a permanent contract of employment could be offered.
The candidate will receive training in the following areas:
- Updating personnel files
- Processing death and funeral claims
- Compiling certificates of service for review
- List preparation – long service awards etc.
Visit the link below to find out more areas of training to be received.
- Possess a National Diploma, B-Tech degree or a Bachelor degree in
Industrial Psychology or Human Resources Management or Organisational
- An Honours degree in any of the above fields will be advantageous
- Be articulate, analytical and have preference to work in detail
- Strong computer literacy – master excel.
- Maintain high code of conduct and confidentiality
How to apply
Applications must include:
- a cover letter motivating your application for this programme
- a CV
- certified copies of academic transcripts
- copy of ID and
- full contact details
Applications and contact details must be forwarded to email@example.com by no
later than Friday, 5 July 2019.