|Company||Pick n Pay Stores Limited|
|Available in||Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location||Modderfontein & Kwazulu Natal|
|Deadline||June 30, 2019|
This exciting graduate opportunity will provide you with a understanding of the industry and to drive financial analysis and reporting on labour management and to administer general finance duties including the monthly processing of invoices and payments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify cost-saving opportunities
- Attend daily meetings where necessary
- Resolving of disputes between invoicing and SDM Systems
- To consolidate the daily and weekly sign off for invoicing
- To ensure weekly consolidation of invoices and labour cost
- To ensure that KRONOS processes are maintained and managed
- Maintain the highest level of ethics and discretion in our interaction with our stakeholders.
- Provide and maintain quality service on an on-going basis
- Developing performance standards and evaluating on a regular basis
- Correcting performance when required
- Continued training and development of employees
- BCom – Accounting or Internal Audit as majors
- Exposure to warehousing/logistic environment will be an added advantage
- Fit and succession for FM role paramount
- Computer literacy
- Recognition and procedures agreements
- Sound knowledge of South African accounting and taxation policies and practices.
- Attention to detail
- Handling conflict
- Telephone etiquette
- Pursuing learning opportunities and self-development
- Building and maintaining relations
- Organising and Planning
This role requires working on weekends, shifts and sometimes long hours as required by the operation. This is therefore not an 8 – 5 job but a Logistics career opportunity.
How to apply
Visit the relevant link below and press the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page. Proceed to follow the instructions to submit your application.