|Available in||Western Cape|
|Deadline||October 30, 2019|
To gain experience and exposure to the investment industry by providing support to various divisions within the RisCura group whose clients range from institutional asset owners, unlisted investment funds, hedge funds and asset managers. Deliverables will include (but are not limited to) day-to-day managing of client expectations, coordinating delivery of various services to clients, performing valuations, continuous monitoring of the client’s portfolio and ad-hoc tasks that assist senior team members.
- Valuation of unlisted instruments
- Financial accounting and management
- Risk analysis
- Trainees will rotate to Unlisted Investment Services, Corporate Services, Risk and Performance and the Asset Consulting divisions. They will interact with members of these teams, clients, service providers and other industry stakeholders.
- Completed CA honours degree with a SAICA accredited university
- Ability to work with figures.
- Good administration and organisation skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work pro-actively on their own and in a team.
How to apply
Visit the link below and press the “Apply Today” button and follow the given directions.