|Location||Jet Park 3, Boksburg|
|Deadline||July 1, 2019|
In this role you will be a member of the Legal Department, which will provide you theoretical and practical experience as commercial and legal matters. You will increase your competencies and skills through the support of senior staff.
Key performance areas
- Provide legal advice within the area of responsibility, both reactive and proactive.
- Identify legal risks relevant to the organization and the business.
- Ensure proper legal risk management of agreements and other legal documents and/or correspondence (drafting, reviewing, support in negotiations etc.)
- Provide template documentation and instructions (where appropriate).
- Manage all legal disputes
- Ensure that the Sandvik organization is up to date and compliant with regulatory and legal requirements, applicable laws and regulations within the area responsibility. This includes appropriate legal training of relevant staff.
- Share information and knowledge internally.
- Provide training on legal processes, templates and tools within area or responsibility.
- Assist the organization in implementation of relevant policies and procedures.
- Legal support of sourcing activities and assist in managing external counsel.
- Higher education (Degree in law)
- At least two years of relevant experience preferably in a law firm, corporate, or multination
- Good knowledge of Commercial law, experience in legal contracts review
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
How to apply
Visit the link below and click on the “Apply” button at the top of the page.