|Available in||Gauteng, Western Cape|
|Location||Durban & Johannesburg|
|Deadline||July 12, 2019|
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors. The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
What do we offer?
- 2 year development programme starting February 2020
How do we support you?
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits , Relocation, Competitive salary packages, subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
- National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree related to the following disciplines:
- Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering
- Human resource
- Information technology, Computer science, Information systems
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing
- Operations Management
How to apply
Visit the link below and click on the resprective graduate programme you wish to apply for. Follow the given instructions to apply.