|Deadline||May 3, 2019|
- To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and
- Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
- Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query
- Class attendance and portfolio completion.
Position outputs :
Actively participate in all training programmes related to:
- Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
- Maximize customer service.
- Manage customer relations.
- Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
- Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
- Recommend customer service process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to manage conflict
- Attention to detail
- Telephone etiquette
- Team player
- Service orientated
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment
How to apply
Visit https://recruiting.transnet.net Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org